What Bible should I give a Muslim? We recommend a Bible with the cover, “Torah, Prophets, Psalms and Gospel”. (Why this cover? Read this.) Here is how you can get a Bible with this cover:
- 1. Print your own dust jacket. Download this WORD document. Adjust the paper size and background colour, and reposition the text boxes to fit your Bibles. Print on high gloss paper and use a professional printer for best results.
- 2. Buy a NIV Bible with “Torah, Prophets, Psalms and Gospel” printed on the cover. This translation comes with a helpful introduction explaining the theme of the Bible and its many books. $15AU each or $12 when buying a box of 24. Add postage and handling. Order here.
- 3. If you live in the U.S. can order these Bibles directly from Biblica. Quote order #CC552.
- You can ask your local Christian bookshop for Bibles in other languages too.
These are booklets you can print yourself and give away (PDF files). Most are designed to be printed as an A5 booklet.
Welcome Home is the recommended book for learning about Islamic culture, talking to Muslims and helping converts from Islam. Purchase here.
Music can be a great way of sharing the gospel with Muslims. Here is one of my favourite songs to share. I am sure you have your own. Just send them the URL and see what happens.
Bible Studies for Muslims
- Jesus The Light And The Fragrance Of God (Explaining the Gospel from Islamic Sources)
The Christ Files
An excellent four part documentary which examines the life of Jesus from a historical perspective. The Christ Files website
More Than Dreams
More Than Dreams features the life stories of five converts from Islam to Christianity. Each story is re-enacted in the original language (Indonesian, Arabic, Turkish, Nigerian and Iranian) with English subtitles. This is a very gentle way to share the gospel with a Muslim.
DVD format PAL
Available for purchase ($5)